We know that church is a special place for your family, below we have listed some ways for your child to stay connected digitally from home during this time.
- Kids@TheFort Family Challenges & Weekly Lessons
- Connect with us on the new Kids@TheFort Facebook page and learn about this week's Family Challenge.
- Families will be able to share what they are doing at home with pictures and comments.
- Every Sunday and every Wednesday at 9 AM, check the Facebook page above in order to connect with our team through weekly lessons. We miss gathering together at our location, but we definitely still want to learn and grow in our relationship with Jesus, so don’t miss out!
- The Parent Cue App
- Download the app to find the material that your kids would be learning on Sunday mornings.
- Parent Resources
- Check out our resources to help you speak with your kids through a time of crisis.
- Check out our Sunday morning music on Spotify and play it for your kids.
Thank you for partnering with us during this time. Please continue to pray for our community and world.