We're excited to announce the date of our LWC Annual General Meeting on Monday, April 1, 2019 at our Fort Langley location. Our meeting will start at 7:00 pm., but please come early as our team will be serving coffee, tea, ice cream and sorbet treats from Peter’s House in Walnut Grove before the meeting.
Please be in prayer in advance of this meeting. Our auditorium will be configured in a way that will allow for conversation and interaction as we discuss items such as:
- Reviewing goals that were set at our Fall 2018 leadership retreats
- One Church with Multiple Locations – where we at?
- Updates on Fort Langley parking lot project
- 2018 Financial review and projections for 2019
- LWC Global Work Partnerships and update on Team Honduras - August 2019
- Introduction of 2019/2020 LWC Council members
- Worship + Listening Prayer as we position ourselves for the coming year
All members of Living Waters Church are requested to be at our Annual General Meeting. If you are not a member but regularly attend Living Waters, you are very welcome to attend!