Living Waters is excited to offer Alpha Groups!
We offer Alpha in many different ways: Alpha in Prisons, Alpha for International Students, and Alpha Groups. If you aren't familiar with Alpha, it's is a great introduction to the adventure of exploring life, faith, and God.
Alpha is a series of interactive sessions exploring the basics of the Christian faith. Each session looks at a different question and is designed to create a conversation. There's no pressure - it's an open, informal, and honest space to explore and discuss life's big questions together.
- It's FREE!
- Gather for 9 consecutive weeks in a home with friendly hosts
- Share a meal together and watch a 20-30 minute video
- Have a discussion around topics like "Who is Jesus?", "Why and how do I pray?" and "How does God guide us?"
- Gather for a one-day Alpha Retreat (Sunday, November 17, 9a-3p)
If you are part of the Living Waters community, we invite you to invite someone who has questions about Christianity to attend Alpha with you and if you are an individual wanting to explore life, faith and God - we'd love to see you.
Group Times & Locations
- Thursdays, 6:30p - At a home in Walnut Grove (Starting October 3rd)
Fridays, 6:30p - At another home in Walnut Grove (Starting October 4th)
(If you have questions - please contact Mike Vaters)