The Youth Network: Cultus Lake Campout
August 24 - 26, 2017
Important: This event has already occurred.
- 12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Cultus Lake
This year The Youth Network is going camping! Here's everything you need to know.
Cultus Lake - Maple Bay Campsite (Chilliwack)
Thursday, August 24 - Saturday, August 26, 2017
$15 per student. This includes transportation & campsite rental.
*This does NOT include food.
Supervision & Transportation
- Drop off at LW 12:00p Thursday. Pick up at LW estimate 1:00p Saturday.
- Our Youth Staff will be chaperoning our group of students.
- We will be traveling in the church van & cars driven by our Youth Staff.
Things to Know:
- Bring: Modest and appropriate swimsuit, towel, sleeping bag & pillow, change of clothes, tent (unless sharing with someone of the same gender), 1 medium sized cooler (or two smaller coolers), sunscreen, bug spray, camp chair, extra money for waterslides (optional), anything else you can think of.
- Bring: Food. Suggestions: hot dogs & buns, ready made salad, fruit, hamburgers & buns, muffins, gronola bars, marshmellows, water, other snacks.
- We have limited space in the vehicles so the more students can share (i.e. tent & food) the better!
- $15.00 per student
- Deadline: Sunday, August 13th, 2017.
- Payments to be made to Living Waters (Debit or Credit [online or at LW], cash, check)
We only have space for 18 students. The first 18 students to register (including payment) by August 13th will go. Please note: You will not be conisdered registered until you have paid. We will create a waiting list in case someone drops out.
Questions? Contact Rebeca
-Registration is now closed-