- April 25 - May 16, 2018
- Murrayville | Walnut Grove
Living Waters is excited to offer Alpha!
If you or someone you know is exploring life, faith, and God, Alpha is a great introduction to the adventure. Alpha is a series of interactive sessions exploring the basics of the Christian faith.
Each session looks at a different question and is designed to create a conversation. There's no pressure, no follow-up and no charge; its just an open, informal, and honest space to explore and discuss life's big questions together.
- It's FREE!
- Gather for 9 consecutive weeks in a home with friendly hosts
- Share a meal together and watch a 20-30 minute video
- Have a discussion around topics like "Who is Jesus?", "Why and how do I pray?" and "How does God guide us?"
- Gather for a one-day Alpha Retreat (Saturday, June 9th)
If you are part of the Living Waters community, we invite you to invite someone who has questions about Christianity to attend Alpha with you and if you are an individual wanting to explore life, faith and God - signup below - we'd love to see you.
Times & Locations
Wednesdays, 6:30p | Murrayville (Starting Apr. 25th)
Thursdays, 6:30p | Walnut Grove (Starting Apr. 26th)